A gluten, wheat free, vegan and sugar free carrot cake.
No added sugar, we use fruit juice instead. Sugar is only added when the dairy free frosting is chosen, but you can choose to have no frosting if you are diabetic/ Low GI or have a low sugar lifestyle.
You can also have a choice of pecan or walnut or no nuts in which case you will get more fruit.
With the fruit juice, if you can't have a particular fruit (for example grapefruit juice) please let us know when ordering.
Vegan, Gluten, Wheat & Sugar Free, Carrot Cake
Brown rice flour, gram flour, bicarbonate of soda, himalyan pink sea salt, cinnamon, mixed spice, olive oil, water, vanilla extract, tropical fruit juice, carrot, coconut (if chosen), walnuts or pecans (if chosen), raisins. Dairy free frosting: icing sugar (produced in a factory that uses egg), dairy free spread, orange zest.
If you need this item for a particular date contact us on 07779 251077.
- Posted to you (Non-frosted cakes only. You pay postage. Minimum order of 2 cupcakes or slices)
- Collected from Buntingford, Hertfordshire (Minimum order of 4 cupcakes or slices)
- Delivered within a 20 mile radius of us (£5 charge to cover petrol. Minimum order of 6 cupcakes or slices).
- Collected from Buntingford, Hertfordshire (frosted cakes whole or minimum of 4 frosted slices)
- Delivered within a 20 mile radius of us (£5 charge to cover petrol. (frosted cakes whole or minimum of 4 frosted slices)
- Please note frosted cakes cannot be posted.
Further allergy information
In our gluten free kitchen we use eggs, all tree nuts including (almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, brazil nuts, cashews, pecans, pistachios, macadamia nuts), peanuts, sesame seeds, soya and dried fruits which may include sulphur dioxide and sulphites and hemp milk.
The above allergens are kept separate to avoid cross contamination.
If you have any other allergies or intolerances, let us know when you order.
Detailed information regarding the ingredients we use can be found from our main shop page.